Steel Carport Shelter
3.3M Wide Single Steel
Large Single Car Shelter | 3.3X6X2.8M Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$1,699.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 3.3X6X2.8 M Metal Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$1,699.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 3.3X6X3.5 M Metal Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$1,899.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 3.3X7.5X2.8 M Metal Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$1,999.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 3.3X7.5X3.5 M Metal Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$2,239.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 3.3X9.0X2.8 M Metal Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$2,299.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 3.3X9.0X3.5 M Metal Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$2,579.00 Select options
3.5M Wide Single Steel
Portable Carport Shelter | 3.5X6X2.8 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$1,899.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 3.5X6X3.5 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$2,099.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 3.5X7.5X2.8 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$2,299.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 3.5X7.5X3.5 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$2,539.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 3.5X9X2.8 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$2,939.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 3.5X9X3.5 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$3,219.00 Select options
6M Wide Double Steel
Portable Carport Shelter | 6X6X3.9 M Metal Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$2,199.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 6X6X3.9M Wrapped Roof With Enclosed Sides | Easycarport$2,679.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 6X7.5X3.9 M Metal Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$2,699.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 6X7.5X3.9M Wrapped Roof With Enclosed Sides | Easycarport$3,299.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 6X9.0X3.9 M Metal Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$3,199.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 6X9.0X3.9M Wrapped Roof With Enclosed Sides | Easycarport$3,919.00 Select options
Van Carport Shelter | 4.7X6X3.7 M Metal Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$2,099.00 Select options
Van Carport Shelter | 4.7X7.5X3.7 M Metal Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$2,499.00 Select options
Van Carport Shelter | 4.7X9.0X3.7 M Metal Wrapped Roof | Easycarport$2,899.00 Select options
6.2M Wide Double Steel
Certified Designs Carport | 6.2X6X3.9 M Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$3,399.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 4.9X6X3.0 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$2,349.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 4.9X6X3.7 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$2,499.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 4.9X6X4.4 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$2,699.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 4.9X7.5X3.0 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$2,769.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 4.9X7.5X3.7 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$2,949.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 4.9X7.5X4.4 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$3,189.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 4.9X9.0X3.0 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$3,389.00 Select options
Portable Carport Shelter | 4.9X9.0X3.7 M Metal Vertical Gable Roof | Easycarport$3,599.00 Select options
We assist in tailoring a carport design not only to fit your individual needs but also to meet local regulatory standards, including snow load, seismic, and wind load ratings. It’s not just about selecting a carport of a particular size or height; it’s about ensuring it stands up to the unique challenges of your locale. Our skilled team, inclusive of experienced engineers and design staff, ensures precision and compliance from the get-go. With a seasoned sales staff, some of whom have hands-on carport installation experience, we’re not just selling you a product but providing informed guidance throughout your customization journey.
Frequently Asked Questions About Carports
The prices on the website generally do not include transportation, anchoring, and installation costs. These are often additional services that can vary depending on your location and specific requirements. It’s essential to inquire with the seller or check the website for details on additional fees related to transportation, anchoring, and installation for your specific area.
We only sell the carports and do not provide installation services. However, we can recommend some third-party companies that specialize in carport installations. Our carports are designed to be straightforward to install. We provide instruction manuals and installation videos, and typically, most customers find it manageable to assemble with the help of one or two people.
The time required for carport installation can vary depending on factors such as the size of the carport, the experience of the individuals assembling it, and the tools used. On average, a single carport can typically be assembled within a day with two people working on it. Larger carports like double carport for caravan may require more time. It is essential to carefully follow the provided instructions and safety guidelines during the installation process.
Yes, you can often customize carport sizes. If the product listings don’t include the exact dimensions you’re looking for, we offer the option for custom sizes. You can typically contact the us to discuss your specific requirements, and we can provide you with a quote for a carport tailored to your desired dimensions. Please keep in mind that custom sizes may take longer to manufacture and deliver than standard sizes and may be more expensive than standard sizes.
The pricing of carport products can vary based on several factors:
- Size: Larger carports typically cost more than smaller ones due to the increased material and manufacturing costs.
- Material: The type of material used, such as galvanized steel or aluminum, can affect the price. Aluminum carports are often more expensive due to their lightweight, corrosion-resistant properties.
- Design: Carports with special features or designs may have higher prices. For example, a gable roof design might cost more than a wrap roof.
- Additional Features: Prices can also differ based on additional features like wall height, roof color, and whether you choose a basic or deluxe model.
- Location: Shipping costs can vary depending on your location. The farther the delivery, the higher the shipping cost.
- Customization: Customized carports, designed to specific dimensions and requirements, often come at a premium.
Remember to consider these factors when selecting a carport that fits both your needs and budget.
While we offer three standard colors (Dark Grey, Rivergum Green, and Cream), if you prefer a Colorbond color, we can accommodate that. However, please note that choosing a Colorbond color may incur additional costs. The extra cost will depend on the size of the carport and the quantity of sheets needed for your chosen color.
Yes, you can purchase the carport materials or carport kits and assemble it yourself. Our carports are designed for easy DIY assembly. We provide detailed instructions and installation videos to guide you through the process. If you have any questions during assembly, you can always reach out to our customer support team for assistance. This option allows you to save on installation costs.
No, you don’t need to pay any additional sales tax on our products. The prices you see on our website are inclusive of all applicable taxes. You can simply purchase the carport at the listed price without any hidden or additional tax charges.
Yes, we do offer discounts for customers purchasing multiple carports. The exact discount amount may vary depending on the quantity and specific products you’re interested in. To get a precise quote and information on the discounts available for your order, please contact our sales team, and they will be happy to assist you further.
Several factors can increase the cost of a carport. These include:
- Size: Larger carports generally cost more than smaller ones due to the increased materials and construction involved.
- Material: The type of material used can significantly impact the cost. Steel carports are often more affordable than aluminum or other specialty materials.
- Height: Higher walls or a taller peak can add to the cost, as they require more material and might need additional engineering.
- Color: Custom colors or premium finishes, like Colorbond, can come at an additional cost compared to standard color options.
- Accessories: Adding features like gutters, downpipes, extra sheets, or bracing kits can increase the cost.
- Customization: If you require a carport that deviates from standard sizes and designs, customizations can add to the cost.
- Location: The shipping or delivery cost may vary based on your location.
- Wind Rating: If you are in an area with specific wind rating requirements, modifications to meet these requirements might increase the cost.
- Assembly: If you opt for professional installation, there will be additional labor costs.
- Quantity: As mentioned earlier, buying multiple carports might result in a discount but would, of course, increase the overall cost.
It’s advisable to contact the manufacturer or supplier for an accurate quote based on your specific requirements and location.
The steel carport shed comes with a limited 5 year frame structure warranty. we will replace the failed parts when you let us know within 5 years of ownership. Replacement parts are at no cost when covered under warranty.
The aluminum carport shed comes with a lifetime frame no rusty warranty we will replace the failed parts when you let us know within the period of ownership. Replacement parts are at no cost when covered under warranty
Warranty does not cover for damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, a change of ownership or damage caused as a result of incorrect assembly. All the cartons and materials should be always stored dry before installation. Cover the stack with a tarp and stack them clear of the ground to avoid the material getting wet.
This warranty is significantly reduced when the shed is located within 100km of the ocean as the crow flies. Limited Warranty also applied for conditions such as living near the canals or even saltwater swimming pools.
This warranty is significantly reduced when the shed is located within cyclone and damaging weather prone areas.
To keep your carport looking good and lasting a long time. Regular cleaning and inspections are recommended to ensure your carport is in good condition. The manual includes maintenance instructions specific to your carport’s material.
In general, you should not require a permit as our carport shelter is designed to be portable and isn’t a permanent structure. However, if your local council mandates approval, please reach out to us before making a purchase. We will provide the necessary product details and documentation for you to apply for approval independently.
Assembling a carport typically involves the following steps:
Step 1: Prepare the Area
- Choose a level location for your carport.
- Mark the positions for anchoring or securing the carport to the ground.
Step 2: Unpack the Components
- Carefully unpack all the components from the carport kit.
- Check that you have all the necessary parts, as per the assembly instructions.
Step 3: Assemble the Frame
- Start by connecting the frame’s legs and beams according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure that all connections are secure
Step 4: Add the Roof Structure
- Install the roof beams or trusses, connecting them to the frame.
- Ensure they are level and properly aligned.
Step 5: Attach the Roofing Material
- Secure the roof sheets or panels onto the frame, starting from one end and working your way to the other.
- Ensure that the roofing is properly aligned and watertight.
Step 6: Secure the Carport
- Anchor the carport to the ground using anchors or other recommended methods.
- Ensure that it is securely fixed and stable.
Step 7: Finishing Touches
- Add any accessories, like gutters or downpipes, if desired.
- Double-check all connections and make any necessary adjustments.
Step 8: Inspection
- Carefully inspect the assembled carport to ensure it is secure and safe for use.
Please note that these steps are a general guideline, and the specific assembly process can vary depending on the manufacturer and the carport model. Always refer to the provided assembly instructions for your carport for detailed and accurate guidance. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with the assembly process, it’s advisable to seek professional installation services.
Before beginning construction,check local building codes regarding footings,location and other requirements.Study and understand this owner’s manual.Important information and helpful tips will make your construction easier and more enjoyable.
Instructions are supplied in this manual and contain all appropriate information for your building model.Review all instructions before you begin,and during assembly,follow the step sequence carefully for correct results.
Parts and Parts List:
Check to be sure that you have all the necessary parts,you’ve your building.
The first few steps show how to join related parts to make larger sub assemblies which
will be sused later.
Familiarize yourself with the hardware and fasteners for easier use during construction.
These are packaged within the carton.Note that extra fasteners have been supplied for your convenience.
Watch the Weather:
Be sure the day you select to install your building is dry and calm.
Do not attempt to assemble your building on a windy day.Be careful on wet or muddy ground.
Whenever possible,two or more people should work together to assemble your building. one person can position parts or panels while the other is able to handle the fasteners and the tools.
Tools and Materials:
These are some basic tools and materials you will need for the construction of your building. Decide which method of anchoring and the type of foundation you wish to use in order to form a complete list of the materials you will need.
Choose a right ground
Make sure the ground slopes slightly away from the building on all sides. This will keep water moving away from the building and prevent moisture from remaining in contact with your metal building continuously.
Perform routine checks
Check your metal building at least twice a year to assess for any damage caused by harsh weather, an accidental bump from a vehicle, or other causes. Also, check immediately following severe storms for dents, small holes, missing screws and bolts,or other damage that could compromise steel panels and frame.
Keep your building clean
It’s important to routinely clean your steel building (once a year or more often as needed) to prevent fungi or other materials from building up on your structure. To clean your metal building, simply use a mix of ammonia or a gentle household cleaning product with warm water to remove the grime,grease or mud. You can do this by hand with a soft brush or use a power washer on a low pressure setting. For stubborn mildew, add bleach to your cleaning solution.
Tackle minor repairs immediately
Small holes or scratches might not seem like a big deal, but when exposed to the elements, they can grow into bigger problems. By promptly filling small holes and priming and painting scratched paint, you can stop further damage in its tracks.
- Finish: For long lasting finish, periodically clean and wax the exterior surface. Touch-up scratches as soon as you notice them on your unit. Immediately clean the area with a wire brush, wash it and apply touch-up paint per manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Roof: Keep roof clear of leaves and snow with long handled,soft-bristled broom.Heavy amounts of snow on roof can damage building making it unsafe to enter.In snow country,Roof Strengthening Kits are available for most TeachYard for added protection against heavy snow accumulation.
- Doors: Always keep the door tracks clear of dirt and other debris that prevent them from sliding easily.Lubricate door track annually with furniture polish or silicone spray. Keep doors closed and locked to prevent wind damage.
- Fasteners: Use all washers supplied to protect against weather infiltration and to protect the metal from being scratched by screws. Regularly check your building for loose screws, bolts, nuts, etc.
Wash off inked part numbers on coated panels with soap and water.
Silicone caulking may be used for watertight seals throughout the building.
The time it takes to assemble a carport can vary depending on several factors, including your experience, the complexity of the carport design, and whether you have assistance. As a rough estimate, a simple carport with two people might take a day to complete. However, larger or more complex carports could take longer.
Here are some factors that can affect assembly time:
- Experience: If you have prior experience with similar projects, you may assemble the carport more quickly.
- Size and Complexity: Larger or more complex carports may require more time for assembly, including attaching additional components or accessories.
- Assistance: Having one or more people to help you can significantly reduce assembly time, as tasks like holding components in place or fastening connections can be done more efficiently.
- Tools and Equipment: Make sure you have the necessary tools and equipment ready before you start. Having the right tools can speed up the process.
- Weather Conditions: Adverse weather conditions, such as strong winds or rain, can slow down the assembly process and may require you to pause until conditions improve.
- Following Instructions: It’s crucial to follow the manufacturer’s assembly instructions carefully. Deviating from the instructions or making mistakes can lead to delays.
Always refer to the specific assembly instructions provided by the manufacturer for your carport model, as they will give you a better estimate of the time required for assembly. If you’re uncertain about your assembly skills or are working with a particularly large or complex carport, consider hiring a professional installer to ensure a safe and efficient installation.
The required distance between a carport and other structures or property boundaries can vary depending on local building codes and regulations. It’s essential to check with your local zoning or building department to determine the specific setback requirements for your area, as these regulations can differ from one location to another.
The setback distance typically depends on factors like the size and type of the carport, its proximity to property lines, and the local zoning ordinances. In many areas, you might find setback requirements such as:
Side setbacks: The minimum distance the carport must be from the side property lines. This can vary, but it’s often several feet or meters.
Rear setbacks: The minimum distance between the carport and the rear property line, which can also vary depending on local regulations.
Front setbacks: The distance from the front of your carport to the front property line or road, which is also subject to local zoning rules.
Distance from other structures: Requirements for how close your carport can be to other buildings or structures on your property.
Height restrictions: Maximum height restrictions may also be in place, which can affect the design and placement of your carport.
The setback requirements are intended to ensure safety, prevent encroachment on neighboring properties, and maintain the aesthetics and character of the local area. Failing to adhere to these regulations could result in legal issues and requirements to move or alter your carport.
Always contact your local authorities, such as your city or county building department, for precise information about the setback requirements that apply to your specific location and the type of carport you plan to install. This will help ensure that you are in compliance with local building codes and zoning ordinances.
Yes, you can install your carport on a concrete slab. The carport kit typically includes dyna bolts, which make it easy to securely fasten the carport to a concrete base. Here’s how you can do it:
- Prepare the Site: Ensure that the concrete slab is level, clean, and free from debris. Make sure it’s of sufficient size to accommodate your carport.
- Position the Carport Frame: Assemble the carport frame according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Position the frame on the concrete slab in your desired location.
- Mark Hole Locations: Mark the locations on the concrete slab where you will drill holes for the dyna bolts. Typically, these holes will align with the pre-drilled holes in the carport’s frame.
- Drill Holes: Use a hammer drill and masonry bit to drill holes into the concrete. The size of the bit should match the size of the dyna bolts.
- Insert Dyna Bolts: Insert the dyna bolts into the holes in the concrete. Make sure they are flush with the surface and correctly aligned with the holes in the carport’s frame.
- Secure the Carport: Carefully place the carport frame over the dyna bolts, aligning the holes in the frame with the bolts. Then, secure the carport by tightening nuts onto the dyna bolts. Use a socket wrench or pliers for this.
- Check Alignment: Ensure the carport frame is level and aligned properly. Make any necessary adjustments.
- Complete Assembly: Finish assembling the rest of the carport, including attaching the roof and wall sheets, if applicable, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Check for Stability: Double-check that the carport is securely anchored to the concrete base and is stable. Ensure all fasteners are tightened.
- Weatherproofing: If you’re in an area with heavy rain or strong winds, consider sealing any gaps in the concrete around the dyna bolts to prevent water ingress.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your carport should be safely and securely installed on the concrete slab. Keep in mind that the specific installation process may vary depending on the carport model and manufacturer, so always follow the provided instructions for your kit.
Certainly, you can install your carport on the ground or in soil. To ensure a secure installation on soil, you can use ground anchors. These ground anchors are accessories and are not included in the carport packaging. You will need to purchase them separately. If you need ground anchors, please get in touch with our sales team. They will be able to tell you how many ground anchors you need for your carport size and provide you with a quote.